Skip to content

results of my simple proxy test

Hi,

I bought at several place proxies, just to test to find out the most reliable proxy service

as i think that proxies in scrapebox are most selective I use this SB tool to test
I have tested fresh proxies - just at very LOW setting - time out 60 seconds and only 2 connections and the server is located in germany

MyPrivateProxies 10x dedi usa - only get 11 for buy 10
- i choose for them as they are "recommended" by SB
- 45% is NOT working error 503
- 6 working are fast
- slow response helpdesk
- they refuse to give me proper proxies, as my test is wrong (i send then print screen test result with settings!) and the server in europe
- above of my 2nd month, in first month i also had 3 not working proxies
- not worth to argue so i seactivated the subscription

Proxy-Hub 20 shared europe
- all working, perfect
- only 2 medium and 1 slow

BuyProxies 50 shared europe
-a bit cheaper as others
-16% not working (was 1 serie start with 196...)
-only 2 medium speed, others fast
-helpdesk is ok
-but they are willing to replace the proxies

I did a 4 hrs run on SER at 100 treats / abt 70 proxies - and still the proxies of BuyProxies and ProxyHub are ok

I also wanted to test
proxies-N-Vpn but gave up on them due to
- i ordered by server login and that is not same as registration, so was marked with "fraud"
- when i did use my normal connection i could not order again with the discount coupon

does any one else has other experience with proxy services ? 
bye

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I'm using 50 proxies from proxy-n-vpn and they're working great. I know a lot of people highly recommend buyproxies as well. 

Proxyhub there were a lot of complaints here on the forum recently.

I remember using myprivateproxies years ago but thought they weren't allowed with link building tools. At least I think Xrumer is off limits, not sure about SER.