Skip to content

Need Some Help for cleaning my lists from Failed Sites

I am using a verified list. It shows some failed site errors for some sites in the list. Whenever I run  a new project it shows again same failed sites errors log. I want to know that is it possible that GSA SER can delete the failed sites from verified lists once the failed site error occur so that the failed site will  not b checked again for new project and list will also get cleaned up from sites that get failed again and again.

Comments

• As far as I know It won't automatically remove failed urls from any of your lists.

There is "clean and remove non-working" feature in Options--Tools that will remove duplicate URLs and then will try to remove failed ones.

Two additional methods I know of are using your Identified list to "clean" your current list from time to time ("manual reidentification"). Or you can use Identify and sort in feature ("auto reidentification"). Both methods have their pros and cons. But they a little tricky and more time consuming.

I've detailed them here  (begin with paragraph 2) so you may have a look if you wish. Im talking about engines filtering there but URL filtering is about the same thing in this case.
  • @Nikodim The  Clean-Up Option usually also remove the working ones too.  And the remaining too options are very much handy but still they do not remove the failed sited from the verified list.  I want to remove the site from verified list as soon as it gets failed so that It may not occur in the log again for other projects