Skip to content

Private Proxies Disable Issue

I have selected the option
"Automatically Disable Private Proxies when detected to be down"
But still when my private proxies got banned or down , the concernd proxy keeps checked. 
Last week LPM of my GSA SER went down to 0.0, I backtracked everything, Double checked lists emails, project settings, VPS etc But didnt check Proxies as GSA was showing my all proxies checked. So I ignored proxies. But When I tested the Proxies, I was shocked that all proxies were down and this was the problem that caused me to scratch my head for 2 hours when LPM was down. Although I had "Automatically Disable Private Proxies when detected to be down" selected and GSA SER should have disabled the proxies. LPM Issue was solved and GSA SER started working again after I replaced proxies.
Please check out this Issue. 
http://prntscr.com/45rqpo

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Its possible that they were "banned" in search engine and not "down"? Or you 100 percent sure they were "down"?
  • @Nikodim Yes Actually they went down because I didnt renew them.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    And you did have them marked as private? 

Well I guess it shouldn't matter since you had disable public/private proxies when detected to be down .

Maybe it didn't go through the proxy check process in time before you had a chance to test them again yourself. I'm not too sure, maybe Sven has some better insight.