Skip to content

New Proxy Service - TESTERS NEEDED

Hi guys,
I'm working on my scraping proxy service right now and it's finally time for closed alpha testing.
For this I'll need:

Scrapebox users: 3
GScraper users: 3

My proxy service is will be suitable for medium scrapers and people who don't need or simply can't have GScraper running on 1000 threads 24/7, but rather people who are just starting out, don't need to scrape that hard, or simply don't feel like spending 40$+/month for scraping proxies.

However, for my the extensive testing I've planned, I'd rather rely on guys who know their way around with GScraper and Scrapebox. You don't have to be a pro, but you'll need to know how to work with the tools and how to identify whether proxies are good/bad.

If you're interested, please leave a reply and let me know which tools you have available for testing, as well as a brief/short info on how experienced you are with scraping tools.

Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Hey mate, i have both tool tools. Pretty experienced i would say lol

I'm always looking for good Gscraper proxies, so i would like to test yours if that's cool with you.
    I can test on both GG and SB if you want?

Cheers

• Hi, I have gscraper and scrapebox.

I use gscraper for big scrapes currently run it non stop @ 1500 theards. Got a pretty powerfull dedi. Would like to try your proxies out.
  • I would like to test proxies.

I am very experienced with both tools but I prefer to use Gscraper for scraping.
  • I would to be a beta tester.

I have both GScraper and SB, using both GScraper public proxy service and private proxies.
  • I have both and would gladly test.
  • I use scrapebox to scrape targets, would love to test your proxies out.
  • Very cool, thank you guys for your interest.
    I'll need a little more time to set things up properly, so my system runs stable enough for testing.

As soon as I'm ready, I'll contact you guys again and will tell you about the details.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Tixxpff
    If any more spots open -- I use both those tools for scraping -- running on several servers -- would be happy to take it for a spin when u are ready
  • If you have one place more - I'm using scrapebox and hrefer, I allways need proxies.
  • I have both tools and am always looking for good proxies. Thank you!
  • Recently started using Gscraper, i have tried 2-3 proxy services, the problem which was common with both service was whenever i load their proxies and start scrapping with Gscraping, the scrape/minute rate goes high for first few minutes and then it start to lower and in 1-2 hours, its well below 2k-3k/links per minute.

I hope with your service, scrape/minute rate remains good for atleast few hours.

• @Tixxpff if you are still looking, I'm using scrapebox.

I pretty much run it 24-7 using my own custom footprints to find fuel for SER
  • Alright guys,
    thank you very much for your interest.

As I've already mentioned, this service will most likely be suitable for intermediates / medium scrapers only. If you're hitting the proxies with 1000+ threads they will most likely not last long enough to get you the results you hoped for.

With that being said, I'll need a little more time to keep the automation of my system run smoothly, but fast enough. I'll be posting in this thread again, once that's achieved.

Thank you.