Skip to content

Verified List

Hi guys,

Cant get my head around a few things, if i buy a verified list and run my campaigns using this list once they worked there way through the list i can remove the list as the good url will off been placed in my verified list, Is this correct?

When i am building links and i have the project option open and i have the build links from global list if enabled TICKED, if i have the verified box ticked herE it will build links from all the urls on my verified list and if i have the identified box ticked it will build link from the list i have uploaded here, is this correct way to think?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Yes, that's the correct way to think.

Just a note: When buying lists you should run the list through your project multiple times, my testing has shown that even running the list 10 times you will still get new links on the 10th run.

This is because SER is multi-threaded, proxies fail, connections time out, captchas do not have a 100% solve rate etc.

So hit the bought list over and over until you get all the links possible from it.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    You may actually want to do it this way, in my opinion...

A fresh new list is a tremendous asset to a group of projects. Many of those projects (T2 and lower) will allow multiple posting on the same site. So give these projects some love. They already have your older links ad nauseum. Give them fresh food - and lots of it - while the getting is good (aka, while the list is still fresh and less pounded).

Therefore, run off the list for at least a week. I personally use them exclusively for the entire period between lists - which is two weeks. Of course I use the verified file for certain other projects where I am trying to do certain things, but I use the fresh list as a primary food source for everything else.

As far as ticking the files, yes, you can have just one selected, or multiple ones selected. Whatever you choose, SER will follow.
  • Thanks guys the list is off you's as well ;) 

Was really struggling to get me head around it, steep learning curve but I'm riding it. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I can tell from your question that you are further along than you think. :)