Skip to content

GSA Contextual Links

Hi guys, i am new to GSA SER and have a simple question. I only want to build contextual links to my site, i selected the Article and Social Network Engine and then also clicked "check engines which use contextual links" .

But still i am getting lot of profile links from Social network engine.

Can anyone tell me which all engines in Social network allow me to make contextual posts? I only know of Jcow and Elgg.

If someone can post a list of only contextual engines, it will be big help.

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    Just view your verified URL list and 'sort by engine'. You will see everything needed to make smart decisions.
  • I have very few links as i stopped the campaign after getting those profile links, can you post a list of such engines?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @raycol - in project, options you can choose which type of links you want to make. Uncheck "contextual - Profile" should help.

Then when you select the engines, right click and choose "Uncheck engines that make no contextual link".

That should do what you want i think.
  • gooner , i did exactly that and when building links , i am getting profile links from engines like Dotnetnuke
    , Geeklog etc. 

This is why i want to know which engines allow only contextual posts under Social network?
  • I select only articles and wikis for the engines. In your project under options > Type of Backlinks to create select Article and Article-Wiki. If you choose these options you'll be limited, but you will get all article style contextuals.