Skip to content

Problem with verified links

imageimage

Also have 2 project (duplicate) just different urls,and same problem. Say me what platforms is best for verified links. I work tier 2 with it,this is WEB 2.0 Urls.

Sorry for my english,i hope to all understand mee.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited July 2014
    What are you using here for email verification? I'm doing a MailRU and Yahoo email test to see which one gets better results but so far they both seem to be verifying equally.

Platforms I'm testing with: 

Current stats: (keep in mind these are new campaigns)

It's still early in the test but overall they seem to be verifying fine. 
  • I use gmail, i will try like you. Thanks

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    You should avoid Gmail. I tested about 10 emails and Gmail were always the worst.
    Yahoo's work great.
  • s4nt0s Can make print screen of options,please :) i try with yahoo mails and same problem
    The options I'm using for those dummy campaigns? 

My proxies are like this: 

There is nothing special about it. I was just testing email accounts. If I was going for LPM I would have enabled guestbooks, image comments, exploit, etc.

Email verification seems to be doing good with both Yahoo and MailRU so I'd definitely switch from Gmail if you can. I'll PM you some accounts to test with.

• Thanks really 
    By the way keep in mind that's a dummy campaign I was just testing with email accounts. If I was doing direct linking I would be using filters, etc.
  • What options can send me .ser of project what is best with filters for WEB 2.0 tier link bulding (tier 2)