Skip to content

Emails failing test

I purchased emails through buybulkaccount and have tested both manually and through their service (they were assisting me on Skype) and they work.  I also just bought new proxies through buyproxies.org and tested them on scrapebox + gsa and they work.

However, after putting my emails into GSA (confirmed that it is the right format)... I am still getting a message that they are failing to pass the test.

Any advice?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what error message in detail?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hmm, that is odd. I'm running Yahoo's purchased from the same site you mentioned above, but they're all passing.

Currently not using proxies for email checking so not sure if that might be the difference. 
  • I am getting a message that says "all failed"

I am trying both with and without proxies.
    I just tested my proxies and they all work.

I have also tried manually logging into the emails and they are fine.

• Yeah I have emails from them too without issue.  Have you double checked the passwords you are entering and the pop info?

Maybe post some screen shots and we can try to help.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @netbet - Is there something on your computer that might be preventing the software from logging in via pop 3? Anti-virus/firewall? 
  • edited July 2014
    removed
  • @sven @s4nt0s , thanks for the responses - re the firewall, no this is not a problem. Could be the anti virus. Tried some emails out on a friends GSA and they worked so it would suggest that it is something on my computer. 
  • I had a problem with this. All emails were failing the test. I used the same provider as well. When I unchecked 'Use proxies' they all worked. Not sure why that is.
  • I tried with and without proxies and neither seems to be working.  Thanks for all the advice.  I am doing this at work so need my IT manager to assist removing possible anti virus program
  • edited July 2014
    You don't have to remove the antivirus program, you can probably find what setting is causing it (most have email security, so try disabling that).

Or try some Mail.ru - I've sent you a PM with 50 fresh accounts from @BanditIM - try those and get back at me.

~z
  • Do you think using a VPS would assist with my problem if I can't change the anti-virus/ firewall settings on my computer ?
  • I tried the emails you sent and they still arent working :(

how could I disable email security?

Thanks so much for your assistance! 
  • Yes, a VPS will give you no problems and allow you to run GSA 24/7.

Please try http://greencloudvps.com - it is very cheap and they're great servers allowing you to run GSA 24/7.
  • Thanks! I'm gonna try that because nothing else seems to be working!!