Skip to content

How many articles do i need?

I'm running a tiered link building campaign. I've used KM3 to generate the articles and i am only posting to contextual do follow links.
How many articles do i need to import into GSA for tiers 1, 2 and 3?
I've checked the "Do not submit same article more than once [anywhere]" as to prevent duplicate content. Is this the best option for Tier 1 + 2? What happens once they have used up all the articles that are in the article manager?

Comments

• RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited July 2014
    Well that depends on how many links you want :P

Why not send the project in Kontent Machine to the cloud and then import it with the built in Kontent Machine API in SER? That will then import all of the other fields too with unique content, I usually uncheck anchor text and keywords when importing though.

Yes don't submit duplicate content on tier 1, tier 2 is kinda fairgame - it's all down to personal preference.

Doing it via the could saves you having to manually import each article... Also another tip if you don't already know it, when building the articles in Kontent Machine, when it comes to adding URL's put %anchor_text% into the anchor box and %url% into the url box then it will use the data that you put into SER.
  • So if i use the web api to import a km3 campaign, the articles automatically refresh?
  • No it doesn't re-fresh it just pulls in all of the articles that KM3 scrapes - this should be more than enough, especially if you are spinning them too.