Skip to content

Please help me with how many links a day for tier1 properties. thank you

edited July 2014 in Need Help

Comments

• Try reading this https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/155/inofficial-gsa-search-engine-ranker-faq/p1

p.s. I love the irony of your username and question :D
  • Yeah, I have a good deal of SEO knowledge, but I'm new to GSA. That's kind of a oxymoron I guess considering how powerful GSA is for seo. Thanks
  • I guess I see through reading this link it says 10 a day but it really doesn't express 10 a day continulously  for tier 1 as you build out tier2 and tier3. I really want to know at what point do you stop building tier 1 properties and just keep multiplying the 10 per day link to tier 2 and tier3 or higher if more tiers That is a great link however and I bookmarked for future reference.
  • I think at 10 per day it should be continuous as you will get some falling off and some sites dying.  You will get to a point though when your total verified/live links will stop increasing and if your site is ranking then it is not an issue, if not then you will need to increase the amount, to fight link loss and keep the total links increasing.

Think this is more for testing yourself, depending on your strategy and how long you want to keep your sites for.
  • Ok, I understand. I'm using the SER Engines add on to create my web 2.0 sites for first tier. I also have PR2 and higher Aricles, and social network articles running for Tier1.  So what should I use for the content on Tier1, Article Builder, Leading Articles, Kontent Machine (I usually use content machine for tier2 and lower). Does anyone know if Kontent Machine can do Tier1 content, I can't seem to get it to read well enough using Spinrewriter as the spinner. Any suggestions on how to simplify the content for Tier1 so it's unique and readable without having the articles written or spun by someone else that is outsourced?  Leading articles doesn't seem to cover my niche and Article builder seems like the best bet however I have heard that Article builder is getting to many users and the content isn't as unique as it use to be now. So I don't know if that is correct or not. Thanks in advance to all that can help.