Skip to content

Footprint Scraper Question

When you scrape new footprints and hit analyse. The recommendations that come up on the side, is there a certain percentage you should not go below.
By that I mean if it says "Visit Posters Site" 4% you would ignore that. 
Should I not go below 80% or what?!

Thanks

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited July 2014
    Well you definitely wouldn't want to go too low, but I think somewhere around 50% + would be decent.

Keep in mind when you build the footprint, you can check the results via Google and that should give you an idea if the footprint is going to be any good or not. Check the google results count and what's coming up in the search engines.

So even if it was something found on only 20% of the sites you analyzed, but you decided to try it out anyways and you see good results coming up in Google, you could still use it. 

I through out 50% but that is just a guess really because it all comes down to the footprint testing.
  • @s4nt0s thanks, it was your video I followed ;)

@khaos88 - No problem. Sorry I didn't give a good explanation about this in the video. 
  • @s4nt0s no problems, now if only I could fix these damn sockerrors
    @khaos88 - I'm running 50 shared proxies and not getting many of these errors at all. I'm not sure why some people are getting them constantly. :(