Skip to content

GSA SER problems

Hi All

I am having really low performance on GSA SER and I tried just about every tip i read here and in other places as well with no success...

Is there an option that someone with large experience will be able to help me 1 on 1? i am willing to pay... i read that people get 100s or LPMS... while i'm stuck with projects that don't move...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• You can start by posting your settings here and telling us what specs your PC/VPS/server has, how many proxies you use etc. :)
  • it will take ages to copy all settings...
  • i am running on solidseovps mid size vps package,,, which they told me that one of their clients is getting 500 LPM with... i use 30 semi-dedicated buyproxy proxies
  • Post a screenshot.
  • of which window?

• Project options and general options for a start.
  • maybe it's due to the way i use lists?

here is what i do - i have around 900k verified list, which i import to each campaign and hope that it will post to links from it

when i get a new list, i pass it through a virtual campaign and let it go through to my verified folder, this way the verified list folder gets the good new links which i import to each campaign...

maybe there is something wrong with what i do?

when i started and had no links in my verified folder, what i did is to upload a fresh list to the identified folder, mark "use global" -> identifed, in each project, which grabbed links from the identified folder and after verification it sent the to the verified folder, when i used this it worked better, but now with all the experiments and advice i read i got completely confused... and with as low as 13 LPM and campaings that don't post at all...

• how do i attach a screen shot here?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You can upload your screen shots to http://imgur.com/ or any other image hosting site then click the little image button, paste the link inside and the image should appear in the post.

• thanks

here you go

all settings are kind of standard...

maybe anyone can refer to what i wrote on lists usage...
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hmm I see in this image a lot of your campaigns have a decent amount of verified links: http://i.imgur.com/azuiPXY.png?1

For me personally, I would uncheck indexer and referrer platforms.

What are your logs showing while you're submitting? 
  • Hi

What/where are logs?

anyone else is willing to help? i have projects that don't move at all :(
  • Logs are those messages you see constantly scroll down in the bottom window in SER
  • already succefull

submission failed

submission successful

no form at all

registration successful

no engine matches

registration failed

etc