Skip to content

2 questions about identified/import

I have 2 questions about running projects from the global identified list.

1. if a link is bad X amount of times (trying to build links) does it get removed from identified list
2. if I have current projects running, and I import new links to the global identified list, will these current projects build links to these new links or do I have to do something like clear URL cache or something

@sven

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. no

2. they build links without any change that you have to make.

• ok. Can we make #1 happen? I think most other link building softwares have this feature. I mean heck CB skips a captcha if it has a fail rate of (number you set).
    But this would just be based off of our own fail rate
  • Sorry @tsaimllc, I don't like the idea of deleting links from my identified list. Submissions may failed due to incorrect captchas or change in the submission/registration process. Who knows, the OCR guys may improve the recaptcha accuracy, or @Sven improves (most certainly will) some engines, and adds more captchas to CB. If you delete these failed links, you'll lose these "potential" links.

Anyway, if you really want to clean your identified list, you can run your list until you're certain you're not getting anymore new sites from it. Then delete the identified list and move your verified list to your identified folder...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. will not happen as it would slow things down.
  • ok well for #2,
    I just imported a fresh list into identified, but shouldnt theoretically the "show remaining target URLS" go up? for each project. because they have not
  • No, it will not show up in your "remaining target urls". After you import your fresh list into identified, SER will randomly select urls from your identified list and use them in your projects...