Skip to content

Any Idea About "Bulletproofvps.Com"?

edited July 2014 in Need Help
Hello,

I want to buy VPS with pre-installed SEO software?After doing research I found bulletproofvps.com is offering very cheap plan.But I am being suspicious regarding their service as I don't get any positive review for this provider

So Any one has used their service in past or currently ?

Comments

• Buy original software and run it on a vps.
  • Yeah But I don't want to do any investment for software buying so I want to buy VPS with pre installed software 
  • Then you're not welcome here lol
  • This forum supports only legit license owners
  • Go ahead, get yourself scammed..
  • Guys I need review if anybody has used in past
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I am using one of their bullet proof vps servers with my own xrumer license for $60...about to cancel it. It is very expensive with low specs. Although this is just a bulletproof server with no software. For a little more money I can get a dedi from greencloud that is bulletproof.

Don't get their server with preloaded tools. They are all cracked or stolen licenses. These guys are the same people as extremeseotools.com who have been dabbling in cracked software for a long time.

You want my review...stay away from these packages with pre loaded tools. If you can not afford the real license yet, then you are not ready for a server loaded with the latest seo tools. (If you knew how to use these tools properly, you would be able to afford the real thing! lol)

Build up your tools bit by bit. Make some money, invest ....make some more money...invest.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    ITS A BIG FAT SCAM. GO THERE AND LOSE YOUR LICENSE! Thats all I have to add to this.