Skip to content

Huge Drop in Verified Links

2»

Comments

• Good point gooner, whenever I have asked sven for help he has provided it. As long as you send him the data the man is very generous with his time/efforts.

Go through those logs, debug mode if needed, put the effort in to test things yourself and try and isolate factors and hone in on details as much as you can.

We have to meet sven half way.

So folks, pony up the data if you can.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited August 2014
    Just for unverified stats

I guess they more updated platform during the holidays, difficult to know where it comes for me it is quite general.

For exemple i have many more Xpress Engine but Drupal have maximum score (new fresh email used).

• I have also noticed a significant drop in verified links. I scrape for lists, removes duplicate URLs, run those lists through GSA for identifying platforms before I post.

Before I had about 10-20% verified links with 100K submissions a day - now I am lucky if I hit 3-5%. I'm using dedicated proxies, GSA Captcha breaker, Captchatronix and then Imagetyperz as third solution.

In every project, I have 4-8K links that have been submitted, but it seems like the numbers just increase and its a minimum that actually ends up being verified. If I try to set the status to "verify only", I only see a minimum of those submitted links being verified. It seems almost like GSA is just adding submissions.

• I see a lot of people-costumers of GSA have same trouble. it is true - GSA not verified links, or verified only 5-10% - that what was before happened something wrong with GSA. All my job stoped because of GSA not verified. What can I do??? Sven - when you fix it???
  • Once again - GSA working full hour - and no ONE verified links!!! This project before this trouble was verified good! Why we paid for nothing - why you sven not fixing this bug of your program???
  • @igorsuccess stay calm the problem is definitely with you. There are SO many bugs appearing for all different users, just get used to it. Stay friendly though... it's not like GSA broken, at least my 100k+ verifieds today tell me different...
  • Yup. I'm seeing it too. Not sure what to think. I am seeing alot "submission status unknown" messages even on fresh lists.This is happening on the big platforms too like Drupal and Wordpress. 
  • theseo1 - If a lot of people have same problem - it means definitely something happened approximitely one months ago - see posts people, who postet before - almost all of them complaint - huge drop of verified links - what wrong??? If you know - tell as please - how to fix this problem???
  • Honestly spoken my idea is that this has to do, especially with drupal and wordpress, with everybody hammering the same proxies. Proxies like buyproxies etc. are kinda limited on C and especially B classes to their proxies and if you watch the logs closely, especially for contextuals you will find a LOT of 'connection refused' messages.
  • I got stats like this http://postimg.org/image/qenmmtbbd/

Plus when i go to my AOL email i see like 800 mails in there (everything is green in ser, including blacklist check). When i try to set VE it takes forever to check them and usualy submission count drops hard cuz of failure (probably link is too old to verify account with it).
  • @LeadK submission count drops during verification that's compeltely normal but once it parses the link / username & password, the verified count should go up again.

Try with a different email provider than aol such as yahoo or mail.ru. And make sure to use at least 10 emails per project.

About your screenshot: this looks perfectly normal especially with contextual links, some never get verified and in the end end up being removed, some just wait for the data from the email to get pulled. Nothing extraordinary here.
  • edited August 2014
    @theseo1 isnt yahoos blocked with phone verify?
    I am struggling with SER for monts now, cant figure out why it runs so slow for me, even with verified lists. Maybe its my ISP i dont really know as i tried A LOT, and ask a lot, and got no filters at all in any project. I love SER but its not working for me as it used to be for some reason :(. Sometimes it start posting with 100+ LPM (to drop fast) but 10 LPM is what i get every day no matter how many threads i use or private proxies i use, or lists. Even "spammy tiers" not working for me. I ususaly had like 100k verified per day, now i have like 1,5k lol.
  • edited August 2014
    well. here are a few things that I *think* are going on...

1. we know that Xpress engine is fucked because of the changes they made, which has reduced the amount of Xpress engine verifications drastically. So that may account for a lot of the reduction in contextuals.

2. buyproxies ips getting banned as mentioned above. everyone is using the same proxies. almost everyone here uses buyproxies, and they get rotated from customer to customer each month. so yah, lots of them will be banned eventually.

3. more and more sites are using recaptcha and harder to solve captchas. plus recaptcha blobs are becoming more frequent. so if you are using any kind of automated captcha solving for these difficult captchas then you will see a reduction in verifications. And yes this includes OCR like spamvilla etc. At the end of the day nothing beats a human captcha solving service (although, interestingly, they can be shockingly bad at times as well lol)

4. ?

Just some ideas... any other thoughts?
  • sing99sing99 Los Angeles
    edited August 2014
    Kindly tell me how to get the report graph shown by the OP.

NVM - just had a delay on my VPS I can see the graphs now.

I see the drop spoken of here, but then a huge jump a few days ago.  I didn't change anything a few days ago.

imageimage