Skip to content

Leading Articles and WordAi Spin Count

I have been using iWriter and my VA to craft me unique 100% natural articles. I have then been spinning them using WordAi, which is producing 95-97% unique articles. I have been running these through GAS for a tier one, but a huge majority are falling off after a few days- I would say like 90% of them. This leads me to think that the content is not good enough. Looking over them manually I think they look fine but something isn't working.Here is my graph for the past 30: http://cl.ly/image/1s1k1y0k0q17 (PS I have GSA set to 10 verified per day, not sure why there are spikes of 50).

So I recently bought into Leading Articles. When I got my first few, it seems to me that they are NOT awesome... With WordAi, I had sentence, paragraph, and word spin. Leading articles seems to be more focused on sentence spin than word spin. The results are readable- very much so- but in my mind this is going to work for far less spins.

Does anyone know how many spins one Leading Article article is good for? My buddy tells me that Ron and some of the experts over here recommend them- any caveats here I should be aware of? Also, with WordAi I normally spin 30 titles. These Leading Articles come out with anywhere from 5-15 titles, which is not a lot in my opinion. Thoughts?

Comments

• Anyone have a ballpark number of spins/submissions to put on a Leading Articles article?
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited July 2014
    @ImburrCan't help you for number of spin possible, but i think 30 title is very light. Why not use more ?
  • I can use as many titles as I need, which is why I was surprised that these articles only come out with a few.