Skip to content

About private proxy

Hi,

I am new to GSA SER and am trying many things, today with the suggestion and after lot of thinking I just bought 10 semi dedicated private proxy from buyproxy.org. I did got the list of proxy, but in my email it is mentioned as below:

"Hello,
Here are your proxies for the next 30 days. Please replace in max 24 hours the list which you have with this one...."

What does the sentence "please replace in max 24 hours the list which you have with this one..." means? I understand that I replace my existing proxy, but it says 24 hours does that indicate the the list of proxy sent by buyproxy.org could be use only for 24 hours? or I can use the proxies for full one month till I get another set? If it really mean that I can use them for 24 hours then what does the purpose of making it monthly payment?

Just my concern I could not really get the sentence, anyway I have started to use this but wanted to make sure that I can use these for full one month.

Regards

Comments

• @meraghu you can use them for one whole month. It's just that previous month proxies from them will be deactivated in 24 hours so you have to replace them with this one.
  • Thanks I got it now..