Skip to content

backlinking the first tier

MaXMaX Portugal
Hi Guys, if someone could give me a leg up that would be great. I am new to SER. Do I understand correctly that if I want to backlink my first tier,  I simply tick the checkbox ""Use verified URL of another project (Multi Tier Linkwheel) select one of the previous first tier campaigns,and then then select the engine or Engines I want from the left pane ie. Guestbook. Now the Guestbook is backlinking my selected first tear. Would that we correct?

Comments

• @MaX Yes, that would be correct max
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Cheers, just found the training video as well, lol but thank you so much for confirming that I was on the right track. Thanks again
  • MaX - I hope you're not new to SEO though, as I wouldn't recommend guestbooks for T1.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi, no no as I said  "Now the Guestbook is backlinking my selected first tear. Would that we correct?"  Guestbook would be tier 2, I appreciate your comment.

Thanks for making sure I do the right thing. I have used a different software prior to SER and its just that I need to get used of doing things a bit diferent here.
  • Normally what we put in Tier 1 ?
    social sites, forum profiles, blog comments ?

Or those are Tier 2 ?
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited July 2014
    Hi Sicilian,

now Article sites only have a very low value there is little gained from using them as tier 1, for tear 2 they are excellent and much more credible as far as Google is concerned than for example forum posts or blog comments.

For tier 1 I would like to use very good bookmarking sites, or high PR sites and good blog sites, also infographic sites are excellent, not image commenting but sites where you submit infographics, very good value for linking.

Regards
    Max