Skip to content

Why my projects doesn't start?

I set up everything and change status to Active.

But they don't appear to start, it's 0 Submitted and 0 Verified...

What can I do?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Are you seeing anything happening in the logs? You select search engines or using a list? We need more info. 
  • On the logs yes because I'm running other projcets together.

I'm using a list, and I checked everything right. In fact, I duplicate my projects and make a few changes.
    So if you disable the other projects temporarily and only have that one project enabled, nothing happens in the logs?
  • No.

Appears everything normally on the log, but so far, I just got 7 URL Submitted and 0 on the Verified.
  • Take a look in this huge difference. Can anyone help me here?

So your other campaigns using the same list are submitting fast and this campaign isn't? It's really hard to tell what is happening without seeing some logs.
  • Yes. A print from the logs should work?
    you can right click in the logs > copy all then paste in pastebin.com and post the link.
    Actually logs don't look bad but you're getting a lot of no engine matches. You said you're running a list, right? Is it the exact same list that's in your other projects?

No engine matches is basically saying that the URL doesn't match an engine so it can't post to it.

Maybe try reimporting the list and/or turning down threads a little bit to see if it changes.

• edited July 2014
    Yes, is the same list from the other projects.

And I'm running a global list.

Well, I will just delete and create without duplicating, let's see what happens!
    haha there you go. :) Awesome