Skip to content

Your favorite parasite website to rank ?

2»

Comments

• @botmanNow i truly understand that when you decided to become a bot developer you have not made any SINGLE error 
    Never asked anyone any doubts
    Finally whatever you type randomly suddenly becomes a great bot that everyone wants to BUY just because you have the username BOTMAN 
    You have such a power that even copying your posts into a SDK will magically convert into a BOT :D What a divine creature you are.
  • please keep this thread related to

Your favorite parasite website to rank ?

• Break it up guys.. this forum is a great one lets keep it that way
  • @doncorleone @Vijayaraj Sorry guys i tried my level best but these people are hijacking like anything.
  • Which works better?

"Parasite" or website with a domain name?

by the way, can anybody tell me what "parasite stands for?
  • @william88 a parasite site is something like youtube, wordpress.com, blogger, weebly, jux, wix etc etc etc.  Somewhere where you can set up a page or a site and leech juice off of the domain PR / DA like a parasite. 

Your own domain is always preferable, but parasites have their uses and can be easier to rank because of the existing PR / DA.
  • My favourite is Facebook page :D
  • davbel, thanks for that.
  • @bangkoklad thats favorite too easy to rank in a short time period.
    @william88 build a network of parasite pages linking to your money site that wll eventually help your money site to rank in the long run. While waiting for that you can do link building (any rigorous link building will work with parasite pages) due to their high authority.
  • rebelmouse, pressly,  wordpress
  • Very smart to share stuff like that in a public forum. Good way to ensure the parasite of your choice gets more attention pretty soon...
  • Vimeo Link worked really well, but it went to page 2 on day2 & sitting there with min links
  • edited August 2014
    Problem with parasite sites is that you don't own them and they can be quickly deleted. For example Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, Squidoo etc. when they detect spam especially from GSA they delete your page in a second and your 1-2 month link building is going to waste. Is that kind of SEO worth doing? Also with sites like Rebelmouse, slideshare etc. you can barely see clickable links in the post and there is too much distraction in sidebars and images, so you are probably oosing a lot of potential leads or sales. Why just not rank your own site in 1-2 month?
  • You can always use aged domain and 301 it to the Parasite page, so basically you build all the links to aged domain. So even if parasite gets deleted, you can then 301 redirect the domain to new parasite page.

• @bangkoklad Hi! Do you know if there's any mor factors to ranking a FB page besides blasting it with links? I am trying one myself, got it half way up page 2 with blasting but wondering if there are any more factors?

Thanks.
  • Take some parasites that offer paid plans and you're good to go when it comes to protection against a possible detele.