Skip to content

Multiple articles and same domain posting

Hey,

If I am using scheduled posting and have it set to post multiple times per account and create multiple accounts per domain, and I also have multiple articles in the article manager but have unchecked the "do not post same article more than once per x" option...

When ser is re posting to same site will it grab an article at random or just grab the first article in the list each time?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    first it grabs a random article, checks if it has been posted according to your settings, and if it can not be post again, it will go from 1st to last to find the one suitable. If nothing is found you get an important message.
  • Cool thanks @sven
  • edited July 2014
    @sven I also have another question. When using the scheduled posting functions such as:

A) Creating multiple accounts per domain and

B) posting multiple times per account

How does ser get the urls to post to?

For example if I have it set to create 2 accounts per domain and post 3 times per account I would expect that once one link was submitted and verified in a project 5 more links would be created and verified on the same domain and there should be around 1/6 unique domains verified at the end of a project once a list is run through it.

I am not seeing that kind of volume and am curious as to how it works.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it will get the data from your already verified urls...once in a while it will parse it and find new slots to post to and work on that.