Skip to content

How do projects get list?

I have many projects, how do they get list? just using the list setting in the global options? but when I run for a period, the url submit increase very slow.

Do I need to feed each project manually?  Because I find that when I right click on the project and show the stats of the left target URL, it is usually 0.

Comments

• from my readings on here - you should get gscraper/scrapebox or something like that and build your own lists. 
  • yes, I scrape links by using scrapebox now. But what I want to know is should I need to import the lists for each project manually? Manbe that would lead a better result?
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    The global site list should feed each project, assuming you have it enabled. 

Meaning if you have global verified list enabled in options and then you have each project set to use verified lists, then if you import you scraped list into 1 project it should, in time, post to the project, any verified urls get loaded into the global list and then get distributed to all other projects. 

However there may be given intervals for things so it may seem slow.  However you could always just let the first project post to it and then export verified and then load those into each of your other projects via the import option. 
  • Hi @flydi, if you want better results, use "identify and sort in"

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/12548/identify-and-sort-in-or-run-raw-url-list

You should also enable the Global Verified list as loopline has said...