Skip to content

Article Engines - Low Verification Rate

edited July 2014 in Need Help
Hi,

When I check Submitted links VS Verified , Article Engines is , by far, the "group" with the lowest verification rate.

Article-BuddyPress : 79286/07024 => 8.86%
Article-YAD              : 3263/0046 => 1.41%
Article-Moodle         : 15008/00486 => 3.24%
Article-XpressEngine:220747/026469 => 11.99%
Article-Wordpress Article.....: 0000234590/0000004542 => 1.94%

I have checked the submitted url's , not verified, and I have a lot of "Awaiting account verification" so I run as Active (Verif Emails only) and when finished still have a lot of  "Awaiting account verification" specially for BuddyPress  . (and in Social Networks, it happens also a lot with Chameleon Engine).

When I "Verify" T1A tiers I get a lot of "Article Engine not successful => removed" , this means the article was removed right ? Is there a way to reduce this ? 

Regarding to others:
Blog Comments & Directory & Guestbook : high successful rates 
Social bookmarks: low rates too 
Social networks: a little better
Web 2.0: not many identified by ser
Wiki: good verified rate

I'm using 10 semi-private proxies, captcha sniper ,hotmail accounts (changing to catchall) spun content from Kontent Machine  & TBS(for spinning). Although, in many cases, it may not pass copyscape. This might be a problem ? 

Thanks for your help 

Comments

• Nobody ???
  • Awaiting account verification - some sites will never send the confirmation e-mail or it might be caught by mail filters and therefore it'll be like this until SER removes it.

Article Engine not successful => removed - SER sets a default time when to presume a submitted backlink will never turn into a verified backlink, and when this time has passed it'll remove the backlink and stop trying to verify it. Unless you are reverifying it means the article was never live and probably never will be.

I'm 99% sure no website you're submitting to with SER is bothering to check if content is unique.

If you are not satisfied with the success rate, you will need to check out the urls in question and see if you can submit and verify a backlink manually yourself. Furthermore you can start improving the engines yourself if you believe there is something to correct. It just is a fact that a lot of these websites are getting spammed to death and some are tired of it, some uses up their bandwidth, some shut down, some get better protection, and some do something different to prevent spam.