Skip to content

money site content

Where do you guys go for money site content?

How much are you paying for it?

Comments

• grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    I used to write the content myself some time ago but this was really holding me from getting to the new level so to speak so I decided to outsource - I was too lazy to produce the amount of content I would need + I had better things to do. 

I recommend you checking out some freelancing sites and finding your article writers. You may find really cheap freelancers that will produce decent content, lowest rate I was paying per word was 0.003$ which is 1.5$ for 500 words good, topic-related english article. Writers were mainly from 3rd world countries but I've also had a few americans that were writing for this rate which was a little bit surprising for me, unfortunately I've lost contact with them. Anyway, outsourcing is the way to go, if you want to create money sites quickly and in bulk then you won't be able to achieve this until you get some writers. 

The writers I mentioned above produced really decent content but if you are interested in building authority site and I mean real authority that will serve a lot of value to the audience then you would need a lot more for content, experts are really expensive (but their content will give you better ROI). But if you just want to build some money sites for quick buck then 3rd world writers are ok, IMO.

I tried some freelancing services and my #1 is odesk. I like the interface, I like the options, settings, way to menage freelancers and that they aren't so strict like for example freelancer.com when it comes to posting jobs that may violate other sites' TOS. I had some bad experience with freelancer - they deleted a few of my jobs and I haven't posted anything blackhat and illegal, oDesk performed way better. So yea, oDesk is my main source for content right now. 

I also recommend you iWriter, I'm not using them so heavily like oDesk but that's a great service for content too, easy-to-use, unlimited reviews, you can decline any article you don't like and you pay once you are happy with the output. Similar on oDesk - you can set the % of upfront payment, so you may give the freelancer 30% of the total payment as the contract starts and send the remaining 70% once he/she delivers the results, but if you aren't satisfied you simply don't pay more or request a refund. 

I hope this gives you an idea of some ways to get content for moneysites ;) Let me know if you need any more help!
  • I went through a bunch of content writers on bhw to find a good and reliable one. I had to read through a lot of bad content and sometimes it was straight shit. In the end it finally paid off and I found a guy who has a great team of writers. I pay $1.2/100 words and sure you would normally expect 3rd world writers for this rate, but I am sure they can't be anything but natively english speaking. The content I'm receiving is always top notch and it stuns me sometimes how good and professionally it is. I've come to a point where I don't even bother reading any of the articles anymore, I just publish them because I know they're that good.

You can do as me and suck it up before you find someone reliable. It'll take a good amount of money until you hit gold, but when you do it'll be worth it. Just remember to never trust the articles they make public as a view of their quality, it's usually bullshit.

Or can you take the advice of grax1 who has given a lot of very good informaiton.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi fakenickahl, I would be interested in giving these writers of your a try, any chance that you share the contact info?