Skip to content

How do you guys set up the articles so that GSA can maximize every single article ?

So here's my dilemma. I spent half a day manually spinning an article (on sentence and word level). From this, I created 100 articles that are about 75% to 90% unique. 

To avoid duplicate submissions, I then used the macro %spinfolderdelete% so that GSA will delete articles that are used. 

Around 78 submissions in, all the 100 articles in the folder are gone. And after waiting for GSA to verify the links, it shows only 10 verifieds... and 0 submitted left. 

This means the other 90 "unique" articles are gone. I feel that it's such a waste that the other 90 articles were not maximized. And so I'm thinking of going back to the main article and generating another 100 from it. 

But then there is the 10 verified articles already. I'm afraid that if I generate another 100 from the original that I have manually spun, I would now have duplicates.

(The other logical thing I can think of is to manually spin a new article, which would take me half a day again, just to have around 10 verified links? this seems like a waste of time just to have an output of 10 verified links, with the rest not being usable because I won't be able to tell if those will be duplicates.)

How do you guys go about creating your unique articles that are readable and making sure gsa doesn't submit duplicates or waste the articles that have not been verified?

I hope I'm making sense here. 

Thanks in advance for any input. 

Comments

• edited July 2014
    In your position I wouldn't create articles off the spin myself, but rather stick the whole article in spintax into SER. Why not just do this instead of all this manual work?

Also, if you are worrying about the output of your spintax not being unique after 100 articles, you have done a very poor job of spinning it or else you just don't know much about using spun content.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Yeah, I agree, I don't think your asking the right question. 

The right questions would be like, if you spun it well, how many articles can you get from it that are unique?  Probably 1000+ I would hope. 

Second, why does it matter?  I mean really, why does it matter?  Think this thru.  You could grab some random junk article, spin the daylights out of it.  Post up to 100 found links if thats what your after (Why are you stopping there as well?) and then just rank track them all.  If any of them start to rank and get human eyes, you have the logins, go manually write a article for it and update the content. 

I get the duplicate content issue but if your building posts on a high pr blog thats one thing, but your using an automation tool, so don't forget the idea is to come to some level of balance of being good enough to fly under googles radar, now and in the near future as well as rank and pass link juice. 

Balance is the keyword here, I think you are way out in right field on article uniqueness and you should spend more time on quality links and less time on articles. 

My 2 cents.  I hate spending 10 minutes of a day building content for a project, to me thats almost too much, half a day, I could do a LOT in half a day.   My 2 cents.
  • IMO you are making this too complex, GSA SER is super customization but that doenst mean you have to take advantage of every bit of it. Just load 30 spinned articles and you will do fine.
    Im using the same spinned article for over 5 of my projects that are still running for over 4 weeks and my sites ranking are improving. Concentrate on the level of spin use more synonyms for each word in the article and spin each sentence as much as possible.
  • Hey guys,

I appreciate all of the feedback above! :) 

Thanks for waking me up and making me realize that I have made it too complex. I guess I got too caught up in article uniqueness and fearing article duplication.