Skip to content

Anchor texts

Hi guys,

I`ve been using gsa for a while now. So far I have always used hand spun articles with manually added links and achor texts. However, this process takes quite a while so I am looking for an alternative.

If I go to the article manager and click "just a link on a random location"will it scan through the article and use one of my specified anchor texts as a link?

If not, is there a way to do that? Making gsa link from a random word that already is in the article?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It is always trying to find the anchor text in the article and places a link on it. That option to put the link (sentence at bottom/sentence, just a link) is only used if that anchor text is not found.
  • Thats what I wanted to know. Thank you Sven.
  • DanDan
    edited July 2014
    Hmm...after further examination it is not exactly what I was looking for. 

If I choose "just a link on a random location" sometimes it transforms already existing text into a link (thats what I want) and sometimes it adds additional text to random locations. So a certain phrase will appear on places where it makes no sense in context. 

Is there a way to avoid that?
    Well it only adds things if the chosen anchor text is not present. If you want to make sure it is always readable, use a macro like %nachor_text% or %link%.
  • Ok, so I went back to adding my links manually.

After checking a few links I realized that sometimes gsa ser still adds a random sentence within my carefully spun article.
    It sticks out a lot since I am using a german article and the random sentence is in english
    ("If you have any sort of inquiries pertaining to where and ways to use "....." , you can contact us at our site")

I have chosen "No Link" in the article manager, yet the random sentence still appears besides the manual inserted links when I post it.
    Is there a way to avoid that?
    yes, use macros to make sure it adds a link where you want it. If the chosen anchor text is not included it adds a link at will.
  • DanDan
    edited July 2014
    Thats why I added links manually so far. I have a very large variety of short head, long tail, generic keyword links in my article now and it makes sense in context.

As you know yourself, german grammar is much more complicated than english grammar. So simply adding an anchor text macro will not give me the amount of freedom and variety that I want in my article if I want it to make sense to a reader.

(I am using different cases - dativ, genitiv, etc - on my anchor text phrases)

That is why I wanted to eliminate any other links than the ones already existing in my article.

Do I understand you correctly that even when I chose that option in the article manager ("No Link") it will still add a link? How can I stop gsa ser from doing that?

I`d be perfectly fine with gsa ser just posting this article without considering my anchor texts and links at all.
    It will add no link if it can find one manually in it.
  • So what is the use of having a "no link" option then if it will add links anyway?

There are links inside the article: A link to the Site I want to rank and a few random links to related sites or authorities. I only want these links to be present in my article.

However, gsa ser still adds random sentences sometimes despite there being links already. I spent more than 2 days spinning this article so that every variation makes perfect sense while still being extremely unique. If a random sentence gets added all this work will be in vain. Especially since the sentence sometimes gets added right inside another sentence. 

So how do I stop that? I only want the article to be posted now. I want no additional links. I dont want to use any additonal anchors.
    Again a link is only added if no link is present as SER has to verify something. After all it's still a backlink creating software. If one of your variations has no link added, it has to add one.
  • DanDan
    edited July 2014
    I understand what you are saying but there are links present.

Gsa Ser still adds a random sentence. Sometimes right next to the link from the article.

The article preview always is flawless. The posted articles are not. For example there is a wordpress article which has my link  and at the end of the article theres this sentence added:

"Here is more info regarding "ANCHOR TEXT" look at the website." 

Since the rest of the article is in german this is a problem.
    send me the project backup please.
  • Alright. Which address should I send the file to?
    check pm.
  • DanDan
    edited July 2014
    Ive sent the file to the address you specified