Skip to content

Adding 350 email addresses

Hi all,

I have purchased 350 email addresses ( I am pretty new to the software so please excuse me here) how can i bulk add this amount to a campaign?

Many thanks

Comments

• Right click -- modify -- import -- email accounts
  • That's great - many thanks :-)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited July 2014
    You don't need to add that many to one campaign though, that's definitely overkill imo.
  • @Nikodim, @s4nt0s : is there a way to import all emails addresses directly into all projects (overriding the old ones) or does it have to be done on one project at a time? 

Also, I am guessing this email address updates needs to be done at the same time as cleaning the projects and running all project through VERIFIED, right? 

TIA.
  • edited July 2014
    Im sticking with what @Leeg once said when it comes to email updating thing - meaning that I do not refresh them at all or very rarely during lifespan of a project. For lasting projects (or if you really into email refreshing to avoid bans etc.) you may need to swap them from time to time.

@ParisBurningIf I understand correctly, you would want to select, lets say, your 7 projects, then right click -- modify -- import -- Email accounts, then when field with inputs comes you would want to input "10" if you importing 70 emails (10 per project), the result will be 10 independent email accs for each project. That precisely why this feature was implemented, I guess - to ease email importing thing into many projects at once