Skip to content

How to know how well my captcha breaker service is doing?

Hi, I am currently using a few captcha breaker service but how do i know how successful they are in solving captchas? Where can I go to see such stats for the different provider?

Comments

• Personally i dont trust any stats. I setup manual captcha solving service as last option in SER and i check how many captchas go to manual service. Easy way to monitor your current captcha solving setup effectiveness.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You can see the stats at the bottom of the CB window but keep in mind those are recognized captchas and doesn't mean they're 100% solved. 
  • Thanks guys. But is there anyway of knowing the solve rate?
  • qwiz nop there is not, this was requested by many members before... 
    Hope to see that implemented in SER soon
  • Ok, thanks @botman. So I guess we are now going in and solving blindly. What are the things that one can do to at least increase the solve rate to get more going on, short of using services like DBC? Or is increasing the number of tries the best we can do in this case.
  • I'm using only CB for SER. All other resources what require other type of captchas I'm spamming with my own developed tools, where I can control captcha cost and resource usage separately from SER
  • "What are the things that one can do to at least increase the solve rate to get more going on, short of using services like DBC? Or is increasing the number of tries the best we can do in this case."

The best you can do is start improving the captchas yourself in CB if you wish a better success rate. The very best you can do is help both Sven and everyone else by sharing these improvements.