Skip to content

Internet connection stops after about 2 hours running GSA

Hi,

Have the latest GSA update and all settings seem correct.I have a 75mb Broad band line and high power PC running GSA on, have 50 proxies.
Have tried 2 campaigns and both of them start off getting verified urls but after about 2 hours I get an error :no targets to post to and email error, try open a web page and cant connect to anything, my connection is still active yet I can ping the websites but can't open them.
Re-start my PC and everything works normally again, can verify emails in GSA and connect to websites and all seems good.
This keeps repeating the same thing.

Any idea what is causing this?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    bad router/modem hardware
  • Thanks for the update Sven,

If this is the case how come it works again after re-starting my computer?ie not touching the router?
    All other 3 computers have no probs with internet, just when I run GSA for around 2/3hours on the one computer that has GSA on it.

Thanks
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited July 2014
    All are connected on the same router ?

Computer have problem use anonymous proxy ?

Check ethernet plug, change slot/cable ?

• All connected to same router, main computer with GSA is cable connecetd and other laptops on wifi.
    When Main computer with GSA error :no targets to post to and email error, try open a web page and cant connect to anything, my connection is still active yet I can ping the websites but can't open them.

All other computers are fine and connected so I doubt its a router problem.
    checked proxies with supplier and tested all working fine.
    I have already checked ethernet slot/changed slot and cable as I work in IT so have everything at hand I need to , same problem as before.
    I am running Kaspersky if that is any consolation, I have not yet tried to disable it which I will try and run another campaign now.

Let you know the results unless if someone can verify if Kaspersky has been known to interfere?

Thanks