Skip to content

GSA SER don`t let me to use more than 300 threads !?

edited July 2014 in Need Help
My dedicated if FR3 from GreenCloudVPS. I have about ~45 running projects and 300 threads. CPU is around 15-20%. VPM got lower this night and i tried to put 500 threads. I have 60 proxies. The problem is that GA SER don`t get more than 300 threads. It varies between 270 - 310, but never get to 500.
I import lists using the sitelists method.
Why this happens?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited July 2014
    Hmmm that's strange, maybe that's the maximum connections you can get with your proxies.
    I use 1000 threads on the same server as you.
  • edited July 2014
    Yeah it is. I have 60 semi-dedicated proxies from Buyproxies.org
    Maybe Sven could have an answer.
  • Something similar here i have a FR3 from greencloudvps,Blue serlist 8, 64 buyproxies semi dedicated, 600 thread and it say "out of memory"even if i lower thread and just do 10 project.
    Strange.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    I'm not sure how you guys can be having these issues. I also use the exact same server and average 450 LPM. I have never gotten an out of memory message.

Just make sure you close out SER completely and restart SER if you stop SER for any reason. SER accumulates memory in its cache if you keep starting and stopping, so you need to close out SER completely if you are doing maintenance. At least I always do to keep the memory at a minimum.