Skip to content

Allow GSA to link to MS (subpage) more than once per article

Hello,

I want to make GSA be able to add 2x links to a particular domain.

So in the URL section, I'd have the Homepage of money site ... and at the bottom, I'd have A HREFS spun with some subpages.

Unfortunately, if the bottom subpage links show up - GSA will not include the *Homepage* link in the article.

Is there any way to make this happen?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You got an option to put additional links to the article in article manager.
  • Right but that will make it not select the homepage for the article each time. Instead the subpages would get majority links... I need the homepage to be linked every time and then a subpage (together) every time as well.
    You can try to use the "insert up to XZ random urls..." option and add your own urls and anchors there.
  • Yea true - although then I am not able to add authority links in the article.

I'm a bit confused why GSA won't allow the same domain 2x times to be posted in the article?
  • Sven can you please make an option "Allow domain to be posted in article more than once" ... ??? This would clear up a TON of issues in SER.

So you want the option "Insert up to XZ additional links from project (just a link in article)" being configureable to

"Insert up to XZ times the same URL (just a link in article)" ? So it takes the same URL/anchor and adds it again to the article?

• Hmm I like the "insert additional links from project" for bulk building / tiering... It works great.. Fantastic. Def don't want to remove that.

The problem is when you try to add a subpage along with the homepage in an article, GSA will only put 1 link. Either the subpage, or homepage, not both.

I'd like to be able to link to a subpage AND homepage in articles.

Also I can't use the "insert X URLs as random words" because I use authority links in that option.
  • So maybe an option like "Allow same domain to be posted more than once in article"?

And the option would disable the "safe guard" that's put in place to avoid 2x domain links in the same article?
  • edited July 2014
    Errr hope I'm explaining this right.

ARTICLE:

Hello, this is ANCHOR (<-- this is pulled from GSA URL input) here how ya doing today?

<. a href="http://domain.com/SUBPAGE".>http://domain.com/SUBPAGE</.a&gt;

(Periods in ahrefs code used as example since cannot post a href code format on here)

Right now if i add that above - GSA will only output either the Homepage link OR the subpage bottom link (that I manually add!)... I'd like it to he able to do both
    so you want to use the same anchor and one have a root domain and the sublink bind to it? Sorry a bit hard to get what your want.