Skip to content

limit, safe, options questions

Hello,

How much is approximately max number of backlinks which i can add for new website and some old website without get penalty of google ?
How i can avoid bad spam networks like SAPE who can give me bad backlinks and on end penalty ?
Does i can with GSA just scraping for websites list without add automatic comments, i want manualy add comments ?

Thanks.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You're the guy that PM'd me on the other forum asking these questions, right? 

1) There is no magic number of max backlinks

2) SER has nothing to do with SAPE and won't build SAPE links

3) Yes you can use custom mode to read the article and write your own comment
  • yes im this guy :)

can u pls show me some demo where i can see how just found link and not posting nothing then i want use this links for add manualy comments,

i use this tutorial this is great but there just show how auto post

Thanks.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited July 2014
    There isn't a demo showing custom mode, you just select that option in your campaign:

You can select blog comment platforms and let it run, you'll see the window pop up where you can enter your comments.
  • Thanks on fast answer,

i need just collect all this urls and then i will manualy visits all this links and add on every manauly comment, this is possible with this ''enable custom mode'' ?

Thanks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes