Skip to content

Should I use target GSA List or my other big lists?

edited July 2014 in Need Help
So,

I have a good one list that I was using along the time and always increasing saving the verified/submitted with GSA.

But now I was thinking if it's better to continue doing this, or start just use my target list that I scrapped.

Ah, another little question. When I add one list, GSA will only use that list or will find another places to submit too? 

Thanks for helping!

Comments

• With time almost any list will go bad due to sites going down, spammed to death, etc. So, in my opinion it is not good practice to keep one "trusty" verified list, better to make the new list after accumulating some amount of verified on the old one.

If no search engines are chosen in project options and this features are not checked:
    image\
    Then SER will not post any other links except those that you imported/put in your lists.
  • @Nikodim Thanks for answering. But what I'm doing is just saving the Verified/submited list, so, It is a good list, but it's a lists that I scraped from "niche1", "niche2", so it's not target for one "niche3" for example.

Do you think that list not target for one niche can become badly?

Thanks. 
  • edited July 2014
    I do not know what difference it make if list was scraped for niche 1 or niche 2 in terms of list degradation. It will become bad nonetheless. However, if one scraped list using his own super-rare footprints for example, then the target links will not be as spammed and the list will live longer. 
    Whenever you use your lists in projects you see its performance so as long as its ok - you should be also OK with the list ;)