Skip to content

Limit the absolute number of links to be built to a URL, possible?

Is it possible for me to tell SER that I only want a maximum of 100 submissions to a URL from a previous project and no more? That is, once the submissions reached 100, no future links will be build again until I change the settings, is that possible?

Currently I know there's a 'stop project once reached x submissions per url', but I believe this will stop the project completely and the project won't run after that, but as I am building tiers, the upper tier will continue to generate new links, and I want the software to continue to build links to the new links for some link juice and also for my own way to get the indexing done. But I don't really want to build it beyond what I feel is necessary for each upper tier link.

Is there a solution for the above?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Then use the tier filter options so that it only takes links from the main project being in a certain day range.
  • I agree with Sven, I use the "Edit Tier Filter Options", and set "URLs age in days" 1-3.

Hence SER will only build links to the upper tier links which are 1 - 3 days old.

• Thanks @sven and @Olve1954. Didn't know that option exists. This really helps.