Skip to content

GSA giving me blobs when proxies are fine

Hey,

So i've been seeing ALOT of failure recently. I turned off all my proxies except for one and took that proxy and set it as my ip in internet explorer.

I then selected a verified site and imported it into the project. GSA gives me a blob recaptcha. But when I go to the site with the same proxy in internet explorer it gives me a regular recaptcha.

When I go to the site without proxies I get the captchas with just a picture of 3-5 numbers on a door or whatever.

Why is GSA giving me blobs when the proxy is not at fault?

Thanks!

Comments

• GSA give blobs because its very hard to make google think you are real user, not a bot. No way around this.
  • Hey thanks.

That's a bummer... I guess skipping hard to solve captchas is the best thing nowdays then.
  • Maybe try more proxies. I dont get many blobs but i use alot of proxies.
  • The issue is that i'm running contextuals only and large amounts of them so even at say 500 threads between 150 dedicated proxies im getting blobs. Because basically every captcha is a recaptcha.

• Try a 2to1 ratio in favour of proxies to threads. With 150 dedicated proxies try running 75 threads, check if it's getting better and try to find a sweet spot.