Skip to content

Footprints Studio

Analysis periodically freezes. Also, if the parallel was checking URLs(IMPORT Urls - identify platform and sort), it hangs tightly, pressing the abort does not show dialog

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    how many urls do you analyze and with how many threads?
  • 1500+ urls and 200 threads
    hmm 1500 is a bit of overkill I think.
  • :-B hmm ok
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I'm having the same problem with SER freezing when analyzing url's for footprints.

@Sven whats the maximum URL's you recomend we use for this?
  • @sven is it possible to make it a standalone. would like to have ser running and footprint studio running at the same time without them interfering with one and another
    Right now it stays not stand alone sorry. I would say 10 URLs is a good start. I wouldn't take more than 50 really.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited July 2014
    Hi @Sven i have 2 suggestions

One for langage I think it must negate the effectiveness of Footprint Studio ((I do not know how, may be at import) and my favorite, the ability to bring all the urls inserted until the registration page, before the analysis ... :)

all urls? you mean it should parse all sub pages and then do an analyzse? this would not make much sense.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited July 2014
    No sorry @Sven want says (option for or not) jump to registration page of link inserted in Footprint studio. After user can make analyse or not but i think best is surely this registration page. 

And it can be different depending of the language too.

• +1 kaine