Skip to content

Ran Out Of Verified in List

Once I process through a SERList for all of my clients, what is the recommended course of action?

Clean and re-import the same list? Purchase a new list from another vendor? Or begin to scrape URL's myself until a new SERList comes out?

My success rate on using a verified list was about 10 links in 10 minutes. Scrapining them myself gets me 5-7 links in 5-7 hours. I do not mind the timeline, though when the submitted column climbs to over 100 it is worrysome. Anyhow, which tactic is best? If I do scrape my own targets, which settings should I double check to ensure I am doing the best I can?

Comments

• Wait you have clients and are running GSA direct to their sites and asking on a public forum what to do??

I worry for your clients.
  • I appreciate the concern...
  • @Felmbot there are many here who use SER for client sites, you have to use it in a proper way not churn & burn.
  • I am one of those people, I use very low link velocity and high quality unique content and only post to Articles and Wikis.
  • Yeah I am not saying that using SER for clients sites is wrong or bad, if done well.  My worry is when people on here or on SEO forums start asking anything to do with strategy or guidance and they have lots of clients.

I have worked with people and supplied services to people, that have clients and when things are not going to their plan I am always shocked when asked what I think they should do, my normal answer is to stop providing services to clients if they do not know what they are doing. 
  • Great advice, thanks. I apologize for being new to SER, though I am not new to SEO. I do believe that this forum here is labeled "Need Help". While you are offering a great opinion, it is not overly helpful.

The best way for a SEO to learn GSA is through practice, which might result in a question or two. Your opinion on what I should do or not do with my clients seems out of place.
  • "Once I process through a SERList for all of my clients, what is the recommended course of action?

Clean and re-import the same list? Purchase a new list from another vendor? Or begin to scrape URL's myself until a new SERList comes out?"

Not really an out of place comment.  Based on the above you are saying you have hit all your clients sites with a GSA blast and asking what to do next? So from that I assume you are not to sure what to do or what is important to you in regards to SEO and how you rank your clients sites.

So some questions.  Are certain platforms preferred?  Are you happy to post to the same sites multiple times? What type of links are you building?  What velocity are you working with your sites?

There are more things to consider but the above questions should help you answer your own question.

So something helpful.

You should scrape your own targets using a separate scraper (Gscraper is best), maybe start using the footprints in the engines and then expand on them, focusing on the platforms you prefer.

Then blast these raw lists to a test domain to get a verified list of your own. 

Then based on your strategy that you use to rank sites you should have part of the link building plan in GSA.  Start sending the types of links with the velocity you know works.

How's that? ;)

• Alright, thanks!
  • @Imburr: Import the list to identified and run it from there. You can also import the list again.
  • I have mixed thoughts about proper importing of my Red SERlist.In the "Best Practices" pdf SERlist team sugest that the best way is to go with identified folder and running list from there,but i saw that @ron suggesting on the forum: "
    • I personally keep the site list in identified as we always recommend. But I also import that sitelist from identified into each project directly. This was our original recommendation. We backed off of that recommendation when SER was having memory and processing issues with the direct import. But that issue has long been solved. I now import into all projects directly, and view the identified being checked in projects as simply the backup for when the direct import is all used up.

Is this a right way to go now,mixing things up and importing list to each project ,while the identified folder list is there as a backup?

I have just bought GSA week ago,its all fresh and clean no projects started,iv prepared projects and now i scrutinize the best way to start my first GSA run.I have all the necessary goods (dedi-proxies,emails,second CB,good server) as its suggested in SERlist manuals.But this importing list got me confused atm

• bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    You should stop to use GSA directly on your clients sites, it`s asking for trouble, those sites, even article sites are spammed to death cos a lot of peple blasting those target sites in their 2nd and 3rd tiers as well, the article sites appearing and dissapearnign very fast, just look at the lists people offering, each time amount of contextual sites vary it tells something. You will get huge backlinks fluctuations it`s very risky. Use Web 2.0 sites with good content as your 1st tier and use SER for powering them up.