Skip to content

Magic Submitter or RankWyz ?

Recently, I bought Magic Submitter for web 2.0/ contextual links. But i see very low success rate with magic submitter.
Is RankWyz limited to only 100 web 2.0's ?
Do you know any other alternative to Magic Submitter for contextual links other then SeNuke as it is too expensive.

Comments

• Don't you think this forum is related to GSA only?
  • Rankwyz sucks plain and simple. FCSnetworker does a decent job.

I too have Magic Submitter. Are you seeing low success on "Blogs" (main web 2.0, i.e. Wordpress.com) or on "Blog Platforms" and "Wikis"? For the Blog Platforms and Wikis you need to scrape your own sites, or import lists. The built in lists suck. I'm still seeing good success rates for "Blogs".
  • FCS is about $320 for a lifetime account . Definitely one of the best investments I have ever made . Rankwyz's support just blows
  • But you don't have article and pr submission in FCS, where as magic submitter has them.
    @HUBBA, i see low success rate with articles, pr submissions.
  • @sampath - For PR submissions I usually use Fiverr. You can find gigs that post to 3 premium press release sites and multiple free sites. At one point I had 90+ free sites programmed into Magic Submitter, but since G changed the rules regarding PR links I abandoned maintaining the scripts.

For articles you'll want to scrape your own sites.