Skip to content

GSA SER List or Premium List

Hello,

I would like to know if I add the premium list in the GSA, So GSA will stop scrapping the URLs itself or it will continue to scrape the URLs so that once the premium list will be covered, It will continue to make Links from the scrapped URLs?

Also, Which Premium List Seller is best?

Thanks

Comments

• @adidam you can set it to either stop scraping and use the list or let it scrape with list.
  • @vijayaraj Tell me which is the best seller?

• royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    Hey man, well with the list i gave you the other day you can test disabling the search engines and make gsa ser post to only to the list i gave you :)

Im on my way to become a great seller, so stay tuned as there will be a lot of stuff soon!
  • @adidam I cannot say who is the best since I haven't tried them all. I did some research and bought the list from serlists.com since @ron and other 3 creators of the list have more knowledge about SER and have been helping the community for long, their settings tweaks and guides helped me skyrocket my LPM and SERP's .
    This is the link to sales thread https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/9464/new-two-massive-verified-sitelists-50-000-and-75-000-from-serlists-com
  • Well @Vijayaraj I think @ron is no more selling the list. His SERList is not showing buy now.

• @adidam they sell each list to only 50 members and once sold they will close out till the next list. New list every 2 weeks and it sells out within 36 hours so sign up to their newsletter to get confirmation. The new list will be out by July 9th
  • Oh. Where can I sign up for the newsletter. I will be thankful if you can share the link.. :)@Vijayaraj

Also tell me what to do to make HQ Links so that I can rank Facebook Pages on the Google for highly competitive niche.
  • @adidam scroll down on serlists.com and see the newsletter on right hand side. As soon as you sign up you will recieve the settings and options guide
  • @vijayaraj As you mentioned you use SERList. Are you getting awesome results?
  • @adidam I did mention I got some outstanding results as soon as I used the list and settings . I wont be having impressive LPM's since I use GSA to rank only my own site and it doesn't need many projects or tiers
  • @Vijayaraj: Sorry to ask again. Okay.. Well, Tell me one thing.. do you have any info regarding ranking facebook page?
  • @adidam Nope I only rank my website, have zero knowledge in facebook or youtube
  • Oh Thanks @Vijayaraj for awesome help :)