Skip to content

Incresing LPM via more thread counts or more projects?

What is the best way to increase LPM? Let's say I am running at 800 threads at the moment for 15 projects, all 15 projects to the same URL. If I increase the number of projects to say 20, will it increase LPM? Given that I am not increasing any thread count, still remaining at 800.

If there's no filter restriction, will it make a difference if GSA is running at:
a. 800 threads using 1 project
b. 800 threads using 20 projects
will the above yield the same result or will they be different? Assuming they all link to the same url, and have the same target list.

Comments

• I guess both of them will be a factor of increasing lpm
  • I think most people are running multiple projects so hard to compare to a single project.

You should just test it to find out.
  • Lpm depends mostly on the quality of the links scraped,Quality of the links scraped depends on the quality of proxies used,inorder to have a higher lpm in my humble opinion,spend some extra $$ on proxies,and start ranking immediately using gsa ser and captcha breaker ONLY ..P.S speaking from experience ;) 
  • two words , more projects.And also on how clean your lists are 
  • edited July 2014
    Hi @spammasta, I am trying to verify my scrapped urls to get the ones that are truly useful. This is not to get links for money site. So I will definitely get very low LPM as there are a lot of junks in my scrapped list as well. But I am trying to see what is the best way for me to accelerate the process so that I get more verified links. I am currently averaging 30 or so verified contextual links per day on 600 threads and 30 projects.

So, based on what you are saying, if I am running 600 threads and 60 projects for example, this will be far better and will generate higher LPM compared to 600 threads and 30 projects, all the other things being equal. Am I right in assuming this is what you meant? And is this base on your experiences?