Skip to content

Im scraping and seem to be getting a Heap of Fyberserach URLs in my verified

Hey guys i wonder if anyone can help me solve this issue im having ???

I am scraping my own targets along with buying lists but over the last week i seem to be getting loads and loads of Fyberserach URLs when im cleaning my scraped URLs.

I have put this URL into the blacklist and unchecked the RSS Fyberserach platform on each project but it still seems to be building verifed links when im cleaning my list.. 

Anyone any idea why this is happening ??

Thanks in advance 

CHECK OUT THE VERIFIED URLs HERE

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just disable that engine (RSS category).
  • Thanks Sven,

So when you say category, you me the fybersearch engine ?? Or the whole RSS engines ??

See Image of what ive already done prior to this question...
    hmm I mean the engine but if you have it disabled then the urls might come from a time whwre you didnt have it disabled!?
  • OK, So i guess i should "Delete target URL Cache" and then import the links again ??
    No, thats not what I meant. It's because the submission has happened before and verification later.
  • Sure, i understand what your saying @Sven

i was just looking for a solution to the problem which i thought would be deleting target URL cache and reimporting them again.

Would you say this would solve the problem as it would reset the projects ??

Thanks Sven,
    You have to delete the submitted URLs to make sure it does not verify them again. However do you still see those URLs even now?
  • edited July 2014
    OK Will try that,

YES even after deleting the cache, unchecking the Fybersearch engine and adding it to the blacklist it's still building the Fybersearch links  
  • I'm just importing the URLs again and using the "import and sort URLs" function. 

Quick question, the ones that GSA doesn't sort (Unknown) do these get imported in to the chosen folder anyway or do i save them and import manually??

Thanks 

If that engine is unchecked, it should not build links to it.

Unknown is just that...nothing that SER can handle.

• OK, Thanks for your help,

will see how it goes once the "Import and sort URLs" has finished 
  • edited July 2014
    Hi @Sven,

This is what i have done so far 

1) Saved "targets left to post to" then imported that file into my identified folder with the "import and sort in" feature All projects are set to use identified folder for new links.
    2) Cleared URL cache
    3) Removed duplicate URLs
    4) Blacklisted "Fybersearch" in the blacklist section
    5) Unchecked Fybersearch in the engines

Started SER back up and it's still building Fybersearch links, left it for an hour running...

I have 2 SER licences on 2 different servers 

Server 1 posting links (all OK)
    Server 2 Cleaning URLs to post with (Fybersearch links being built)

Server 1 is fine even after importing some of the verified list from server 2 the other day.

How can i stop this happening??? 
    can you let me have access to that other PC? Must be some strange error I can not reproduce here.
  • OK, i've messaged you the details 
    problem was that feedplex engine was redirected to fybersearch one. So it has build links there. Disable that engine for now and on next version it will be removed anyway.
  • Ok, Thanks Sven

appreciate your help