Skip to content

Creating Backlinks to Inner Pages

From what I understand you're not going to rank a page for a specific keyword unless

1) That keyword is used as an anchor text

2) That keyword is somewhere on the page. 

Does this mean that you need to build a project for each individual page on your site for it to rank in Google?

The reason I ask is because if you have a website let's say a WordPress site with 10 posts on it you would need to create a project for each page. Most websites have WAY more pages than that. That's a lot of projects to build in GSA. 

I see people just trying to rank the main URL, but Google ranks pages, not domains. 

I could get all the URL's and enter them into 1 project, but then the tags / anchor texts may or may not be relevant to what's on the page. 

For example, if I have a website about dogs, but then a post about best dog collars, and another post about dog food.

GSA would build a link, or post an article about dog collars, but use dog food as the anchor text. See what I mean?

I'm guessing there's no way around building individual projects on a per page basis if you want niche specific links within a broader genre. 

Comments