Skip to content

Delete all posting History

Hi

I have been running GSA for my site

How do i delete the records of submitted and verified for all the sites, ie so GSA does not know that it has alreadt posted to those sites?

I have tried options delete but the numbers do not reset in verified / submitted.

thanks

Comments

• Did you try deleting Target URL History
  • yes ...

but the submitted and verified stays the same ... in effect i want a "master reset"
  • This is a good question. I've always wondered how to reset the numbers on the right as well without having to delete the project and make a new one. 

• I go to the projects folder and delete all files except *.prj and *.articles. My project folder is located here,

C:\Users\SER\AppData\Roaming\GSA Search Engine Ranker\projects

Caution. This also deletes your registered accounts, and you'll not be able to remove links later.

I then remove the old emails, insert new ones, and it's like new - a master reset...

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Why not just duplicate your project?
  • edited July 2014
    @Trevor_Bandura  because if you duplicate the project it still shows the Submitted/Verified stats. 

Let's say for example you wanted to have all of the same data/engines/options but wanted to import new target URL's. If the previous project was still running or you wanted submitted/verified stats you would still see the results from the previous project. 

Edit: Never mind I just answered my own question. Modify > Duplicate > Data Options. Which makes me assume that when you duplicate "Everything" you're also duplicating the stats/URL targets.
  • @silverdot Thank you for your help. I'm new and that helped!
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited July 2014
    @silverdot Just duplicate the Data/Options and that will give you a new clean project with the same options and data.