Skip to content

Seems my GSA SER is too slow and gets me very low LPM

Hi,

I have bought GSA SER a month ago but I hardly built any good number of links, I do not have an proxy nor I do have VPS. I do not have the funds to get either the Proxy or the VPS. So I am running GSA with Captcha Breaker but without proxy and VPS.

I have been trying to play around to see how much links I could get, GSA  when run on full one day it gets lots of "Login Unsuccessful", "already parased", "unknown registration status","skipped captcha" etc etc. in the log area and it gives me a very very low LPM of 0.05 or 0.50 in that range. It is really making me fraustrated. I did searched through many topics but that did not help me at all.

Yesterday I did another test where I have planned to build high quality links as Tier1 where I set PR 2+ and OBL as 50 and then skipped non english sites and countries. With this setting I ran GSA but the LPM has further come down heavily making me just 2 links after a full day of running the GSA.

I am located in India, can any one please help me to boost the performance my GSA and get me more links by setting the quality parameters?

Comments

• @meraghu the answer is in your post.. You cannot run GSA without proxies, you can forget about the VPS for now but definitely need atleast 10 semi private proxies without which your LPM will not increase
  • Thanks so you mean if I invest on about 10 private proxy I can get higher LPM without VPS? How about in built list of proxy GSA has?
  • Inbuilt ones are public proxies which are spammed to death so it's  not gonna work.. I din't mean your LPM will rise high when you switch to private proxies, it will improve. There are alot of things to consider like VPS, filter settings, Verified list or scrapped lists or scrapping using GSA, how many keywords you use if you are scrapping.
  • Thanks, I was not aware of scraping in GSA. But thanks you mentioned here, I just now went and tried and am searching for some URLs.

So assume I got 10 private proxies does that help me to increase between 1 to 5 LPM? Just a thought, I assume you are already using proxy. I will anyway try it out. Do you any good way to get these proxies for lowest price or even for free?
  • Private proxies are one of the crucial investments you should make , cheap proxies = lower quality. The best proxy provider is buyproxies.org and they charge $10 for 10 private proxies