Skip to content

GSA Update 8.71 is killing my proxies

After the new update with GSA my proxies are deselected as not working pretty much within 60 seconds.  A few others are also having this issue, Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Uncheck 'Automatically disable private proxies when detected to be down' in your proxy options.
  • @warnbromb

I have the same issue. 

GSA deactivates private proxies progressively until no active proxies is left 

since 8.71
  • I noticed with the update GSA is not sending links to Lindexed. Does any1 know wheres the problem ?
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    hmmm...just checked my lindexed acct....looks good here...using 8.71
  • Found the problem, my new vps ip range is blocked by lindexed so theyr resolving it now. GSA is all fine.
  • Having the same issue with GSA 8.71 deactivating my proxies (buyproxies). Not sure why. It happens quickly too, looks like it does 1 pass through all my projects and then all of them stop. Anyone has any ideas? 
  • Uncheck 'Automatically disable private proxies when detected to be down' in your proxy options. This will stop your proxies being disabled.
  • After last update 8.71 i see 30-50% better DPM on dedicated server (same projects, settings, lists etc). Dont know whats your settings guys, but if you dont skip proxies for identification its possible that you will get XX% more traffic via your proxies and thats can be cause of all problems.

Personally i use proxies only for posting (+ skip for identification), no proxies for email checking and no proxies for verification. With this settings you can run ser with less proxies. Ofc you should uncheck 'Automatically disable private proxies when detected to be down'.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @satyr85 - can you maybe tell me what that option does - "skip for identification"

• Thanks @cherub and all. I unchecked "Automatically disable ..." and retested all proxies and is working fine. .. I know I had that setting unchecked, not sure what happened, but is working so I am happy.