Skip to content

Building tiered links after I've removed the verify text files, possible?

I am using @ron's tiered structure. Let's say I am building out 3 tiers, and the secondary tiers as well. And now, I take out all the files from the verify folder and place it somewhere else because I want an empty folder for me to build and verify my newly scrapped files. And if I click run, given that the verified lists text files are no longer there, is gsa still able to continue to build those tiered links and secondary links, since each project is tied to building the previous verified links projects.

Does the verify links folder has to be within gsa program folder itself? Can I set the verify folder anywhere I want to be? If I can set the verify links folder anywhere I want to be, so instead of me cutting it and pasting it elsewhere to get an empty folder, I can just select the verify folder to be in another folder when I am identifying and verifying my newly scrapped files, and once done, point the verify folder back to its original folder again, am I correct in my assumption?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can do it like that.However the already started projects will read/write to the folder that was set when they started. They are not updating there settings for this unless you restart them.