Skip to content

How many links/day on 1st 2nd and 3rd tier ?

Hi, im Dennis Hobson, i just started to use GSA this week... and i would like if you could share some of your knowledge.

How many links should i put a day on my tiers.
Is a PR4 website with 4-5 years. (use to be #1 on everithing that i want before panda).
tks a lot... =) ...

Comments

• depends on your niche,your competitors that are ranking ,there is no "EXACT" amount of links,you have to test yourself and see..
  • tks for the reply @young_gooner is a decking niche, not so hard but g** makes no sense after some updates..
    i started with 30/day on first and 1000/day on 2nd...

Do you think is ok or too conservative ?
  • @dennishobson have you checked your competitors who are ranking?first i would suggest u check your competitors site,and check their backlink profile,then u can have an idea on how many links to build,seo is about testing out,in this forum there is alot of quality information,just use the search button ;)
  • yeah im really happy with the quantity and the quality of content of this forum...
    tks a lot for your help @young_gooner i ll check the competitors to see how much i should build.

is good to have a tools that can bring to us what we need.

• edited July 2014
    for me no matter what amount i do they dont budge- 50-100, 150k no movement, and checkign competitors doesnt help cos i see no1 rnaking with junk SER links any more.

All I see rnaking these days are either monster authority sites or affiliate sites with only 100 or less links indicating private blog networks.
  • thats true @dennishobson.. Glad i could help out ;)
  • i agree that from 1.5 year bigG havent make any sense.... i got another site in the same niche virtualy no backlinkns at all,,, and it rank great.
    but i believe in contextual links!! @PeterParker
  • @PeterParker its all about juice links,those 100 links are powered up by more than 100,000links,sometimes even 1M links ,also let me tell u a secret,there are 2 ways to rank, 1,build high quality pr links then build thousands of tier 2 linking to them or 2,build a reasonable high amount of tier 1 links,then power them up by 10% more links on tier 2,if you dont see any good rankings(which i doubt that will happen) then blast tier 2 with tier 3 links..but mostly likely u won't need tier 3 nowadays ;) 
  • wow... that is some really good information! Perfect to start my week... i ll get rigth on it...
    i ll try to build those 100k on 100 links ... seems like is more safe!!
    tks a lot!!... if you need anything.. askme,,, i ll sure try to help