Skip to content

Why are all email captchas recognized as png plogger?

I wanted to use CB with email botting for zenno, and wanting to choose the ones with highest success rate such as aol with 30%. The problem is tho that cb recognizes all captchas as image comments png ploggers. Is this an error or is it just that the websites will have changed their captchas since cb made its specifications for captcha type on each type?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    from what program you use it?
  • Zennoposter, but using as webserver for deathbycaptcha.
    do you see PNG images only? If so then this zennoposter is another one doing captcha reencoding. Can you check please what executable is shown in taskmanager for zennoposter?
  • edited July 2014
    the exe is zennoposter but also FFinstance (as it uses firefox) opens an instance for the project.
  • Actually it seems to recognize hotmail fine, its saying png hotmail. but aol it didnt and antoher one i forgot which now mail.com i think.
    OK next version will take care of it and work better with zennoposter
  • PeterParker 
    CB is not good option for email acc creation. Every popular email service record your "tries". Too many tries from 1 ip and you wont be able to create account for X-XX hours. With CB you will get captcha solved for free after X tries but you wont benefit from it as all your IPs will be blacklisted very fast because of too many tries. You have to spend money on IPs (more expensive) or captchas (less expensive). 

Acc creation in bulk (10k+ separate & quality accounts per day, no aliases) is not easy game and without "know how" you wont get anywhere because your costs will be very high.

• edited July 2014
    @sven nice one :). I think it's a good move cos zenno is a very powerful tool as are your products, so great to have them work nicely together ;)
  • satyr85 and i imagine you dont want to give up your secrets in that regard?