Skip to content

Stop after XXX Verifications

BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
Hey @Sven, I've tested this extensively and can't get SER to stop after a certain number of verifications. I can get it to pause the campaign, but it doesn't stop (inactive). Is there a way this can be fixed or am I doing it wrong?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are right...will fix it.
  • ooo nice, didnt know it could actually stop them - asked about this behaviour a while back nice one.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @Sven just tested in 8.71 and the campaigns were paused when I set it to stop. Just FYI. Let me know if you want me to test something specifically.
    hmm not on my end. Can you paste some logs?
    @sven What logs? I just set up a campaign to stop at 300 verifications. After 300 verifications, it Paused. I was hoping it would turn Inactive instead of pause.

I'll send you whatever you need, but I'm surprised it turns to Inactive for you.
    Of course it turns to pause first but later will quit once verification round is finished. Did you wait that long?
    @Sven, it just pauses when I set it to stop.

Set to stop at 5k on all of these campaigns. I let them sit like this for a couple of hours.
    But the projects are not in submission mode, they are inactive (Active (P) is set but thats just cosmetic.
    Hey @Sven, I assumed that "Pause projects after xxxx" would pause them and "Stop projects after xxxx" would set them to inactive.

Is there no difference between stop and pause in the Status column? I thought Stop would set them to inactive which is what I was looking for.

My team knows to archive the campaigns when they're set to inactive.
    it stops the project but the status is still Active (P).
    Thanks @Sven, we'll use that for now.