Skip to content

Please confirm - How to restore site lists in new installation of GSA?

Some GSA owners get VPS from the beginning, some - like me - try their PC first, but I think all of us - sooner or later - migrate to a VPS.

And today I've decided to join the VPS club.

But I have a question.

I understand how to backup GSA settings and restore them on the VPS

But in regards to my lists:

Is this the process?

1) In original SER installation, go to Identified/Submitted/Verified folders > Select All (files) > Copy 
2) Paste the contents of each folder from #1 in their respective new folders in the VPS installation of GSA

Am I correct?   Anyone that knows the answer, please confirm, and I'll be good to go :)

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Just move the files into the new folders.
  • I also decided to migrate to VPS after trying SER on my PC for the last couple of months and I was wondering about the same thing. 

Could you please tell me how to backup GSA settings and restore them on the VPS or point me to the right thread? I have tried searching but this forum engine defeats me :) Thanks!
  • As you migrate then I would suggest not to move any files, but take time to clean list and import only new fresh verified list into new installation. 
  • @zangeif112 right click on the project part of SER, click on backup all. Go into options, backup settings. Install SER on your VPS, upload both projects and settings, click start.